Re: [Help-gsl] Iterations number with Conjugate PR gradient minimization

From: Mauro
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Iterations number with Conjugate PR gradient minimization
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:21:10 +0100

2008/1/30, Brian Gough <address@hidden>:

> At Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:22:32 +0100,
>
> Maybe rounding.  Try using gsl_ieee_env_setup and
> GSL_IEEE_MODE=double-precision,mask-all.
>
> --
> Brian Gough

Hi, thank you for your answer!
It's not IEEE rounding mode, I tried with some combinations between
precision and rounding mode, but results don't change.
But it looks a rounding problem, althoug I not understand if loss of
precision is in memcpy (not probable) or in element-by-element copy (but
would be a strange behavior)....
Regards
Mauro