Re: [Help-gsl] Where can I find GSL documentations: PDF and HTML

From: Martin Jansche
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Where can I find GSL documentations: PDF and HTML
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:28:35 -0500

That's really an Ubuntu question.  You could look in
/usr/share/doc/gsl-ref-*; use "dpkg --listfiles gsl-ref-html" to find
out where the package put its files; install and use dlocate; ask on
an Ubuntu board if you're still stuck; or use the documentation on the
GSL web site:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/

-- mj