[Help-gsl] Constant term in linear multifit?

From: Boris Lau
Subject: [Help-gsl] Constant term in linear multifit?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:59:23 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am using the linear multifit to fit splines to some data. This is
working ok, but now I want to impose some constraints, like the control
points lying on some line and so on.
This could be captured in a "y = X*c + b" or, fair enough, if one of the
parameters in c could be set to be a constant.
Does anyone have some code for this? In the archive I found a thread
regarding locking parameters, but I'm not sure if this is related to my
problem: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gsl/2004-06/msg00020.html

Thanks for any help,

Boris

--