[Help-gsl] Porting GSL to quad-double (qd) library -- Gauss/Kronrod absc

From: Rob McMillin
Subject: [Help-gsl] Porting GSL to quad-double (qd) library -- Gauss/Kronrod abscissae & weights
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:21:58 -0800

I have an application for which extremely long precision seems to be
required, and along the way, the GSL integration package would also be
helpful. (I have started this process using the quad-double C++ library
due to Hida, Li, and Bailey.) However, the coefficients for the Gauss
quadrature weights (in integration/qk*.c) are all sized to normal
doubles. Can anyone here point me at a place where I could get my hands
on the original paper, attributed to L.W. Fullerton, where these are
published to 80 decimal digits, or else an algorithm to calculate these
to that precision?