[Help-gsl] Re: Numerical Gradient Function

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: Numerical Gradient Function
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:25:42 -0500

David Doria wrote:

Also, I just found OOL which has this function as well as a numerical
hessian function as well as a constrained minimization function set!  The
GSL guys should definitely include OOL in the next release (or at least
mention it somewhere haha)!

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave:

Hey, great!  http://ool.sourceforge.net/

And, even better AFAIAC, I accidentally found O2scl searching for OOL.
It's a C++ wrapper for GSL?!?  I've spent many hours doing the same.
http://o2scl.sourceforge.net/o2scl/html/

Rodney