Re: [Help-gsl] for those who care about siman

From: Liam Healy
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] for those who care about siman
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:53:21 -0400

Thank you for this information.  I have written GSLL, a Common Lisp
interface to GSL, and simulated annealing is one of the few chapters
I've been completely unable to get working.  I did find that the C
example worked, but I could not get the equivalent computation to work
from Lisp.  If it's possible to influence the design, I'd like to
suggest that printing be separate from the main library function.
Input and output other than through the API doesn't travel well to
other languages (at least Lisp anyway).

Liam