[Help-gsl] OOL Minimization

From: David Doria
Subject: [Help-gsl] OOL Minimization
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:33:10 -0400

I seem to bet getting an odd behavior:

during each iteration, I do this:
cout << ool_conmin_minimizer_minimum(M);

but I also record the value that my f() returns in a global vector.

at the end of the optimization, the numbers in my vector are on the order of
200, and the numbers that appeared on the screen are about .001.  I know
this is very vague, but I will have to significantly trim down the code
before I can post a small example, so I didn't know if someone had a real
obvious reason for this to happen before I do that?

--
Thanks,

David