Re: [Help-gsl] ODE solver

From: Frank Reininghaus
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] ODE solver
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:55:33 +0200

Hi Lukasz,

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "I cannot explicitly put
an array in the ODE system definition". I guess that you want the
right hand side of the ODE to depend not only on the time t, but also
on an array of doubles? You can do that using the 'params' argument of
the function which is of type 'void *' and can point to anything, see
the attached example.

Regards,
Frank