Re: [Help-gsl] GSL wiki?

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL wiki?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:02:22 +0100

At Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:24:09 -0400,
Warren Weckesser wrote:
> Is there a wiki for GSL, either at gnu.org or savannah?
> It would be great if there was a place where users could contribute
> examples that go beyond what is in the manual.

We don't have a wiki - I believe the Savannah people have looked into
it but were not able to solve the spam problem involved in hosting
thousands of project wikis.

If anyone has any good examples I can include them in the source
distribution, either in the manual or in a separate examples book.

--
Brian Gough