Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function

From: Ruben Henner Zilibowitz
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:40:45 +1000

Ok source code is attached to this email.

No I didn't rely on the Pari source partly because the author seems to have used french names for everything which I couldn't really understand.

One caveat though: my implementation of the zeta function seems to work well provided the argument isn't far up the "critical strip". In such cases a different algorithm will need to be used and I haven't managed to figure out how to do that yet.

You should be able to compile it with: gcc special_funcs.c
A simple test program is implemented.

Regards,
Ruben