[Help-gsl] how to use Hans_Boehm garbage collector with GSL?

From: Britton Kerin
Subject: [Help-gsl] how to use Hans_Boehm garbage collector with GSL?
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:31:59 -0800

I use this with Glib apps by using the memtable functions that the
allocator uses,
but GSL doesn't seem to have such a mechanism.

I think some time back someone told me a way to build the GSL that would
cause
malloc to be replaced with GC_malloc etc. collector calls, but I don't
remember
what this was and the email is lost :(

Can anyone point me towards the compiler options I need to make this
work?

Thanks,
Britton