[Help-gsl] GSL with borland c++ 5.0

From: lukasz_urbanski
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL with borland c++ 5.0
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:51:07 +0200

Hello All,
I used implib tool to create libgsl.lib & libgslcblas.lib files. But after
linking 'em to the project, I end up with the following:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_bessel_J0' referenced from
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\UNIT1.OBJ

The code is the following (just a simple form with edit boxes & button to
compute bessel function):

#include <vcl.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h>
#pragma hdrstop

#include "Unit1.h"
#pragma package(smart_init)
#pragma resource "*.dfm"
TForm1 *Form1;
        : TForm(Owner)
{
}

{
double x = 0.0;
x=2;
double y = gsl_sf_bessel_J0 (x);
Edit2->Text=y;
}

Does anybody have any idea, what's wrong here?
Thanks,
Best,
Lukasz