[Help-gsl] problem

From: kerem cosar
Subject: [Help-gsl] problem
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 01:14:21 -0400

Hi,
I have installed gsl-1.11 into my drive, but when I try to use gsl_matrix
library , it does not recognize the commands

gsl_matrix_alloc

and

gsl_matrix_set

and I can't compile my file, I get the error message

gsl_matrix_set                      file.o
gsl_matrix_alloc                    file.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to file

how can I solve this problem?
thanks

--
A. Kerem Cosar