Re: [Help-gsl] Ordinary Differential Equations

From: dantian
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Ordinary Differential Equations
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 04:56:52 -0500

Thanks,

I'll try to figure out.
Best,

           Eric.

Brian Gough wrote:
At Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:49:15 -0500,
dantian wrote:
I'm not familiar with this topic, but I'd like to use gsl to solve a first order differential equation such as

             dP/dT = (apha + P) / T = f(P,T)

where alpha is a constant. I have the initial values P0 and T0.

Well, I'm wondering if someone as already write a code which solve this and if it's possible to provide it to me.
I thank you in advance,

There is an example in the manual which is very similar:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/ODE-Example-programs.html

--
/ Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

dantian.free.fr <http://dantian.free.fr>

/msn/: address@hidden
/skype/: aihaike

/ Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email. /