Re: [Help-gsl] sorting rows of a matrix according to any of its column

From: Kevin Channon
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] sorting rows of a matrix according to any of its column
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:15:06 +0100

> Aside from that what does one do when one has to program in C/C++ and
> badly misses the nice matrix based commands/operators that are easily
> available in octave/matlab etc .

I made my own sort of gsl C++ wrapper code, that basically calls the
gsl code in the normal way, but allows me to use a nicer C++ style
that is easier for me to read and such.  This also strikes me as the
kind of thing that people might have done elsewhere as well.  Anyway,
I've attached the classes that I made.  Use them/add to them if
they're the kind of things that you're looking for.

Kevin

--
Kevin Channon

School of Chemistry