Re: [Help-gsl] Question

From: Ralph Silva
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Question
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:19:56 +1000

Hi

if you are working on a GNU/Linux with gcc that would not be a problem. I
would recommend you to read the INSTALL file in the source code. If your
GNU/Linux is 64 bits, then you just need the "./configure", "make", "make
check" and "make install" for default installation of the 64 bit version of
the library.

Moreover, you can install the GSL in many GNU/Linux distributions using
apt-get, yum or a menu.

I am not aware of any 64 bit version of the GSL for MS Windows. Maybe
someone in this list has done that. I would like to learn that as well.

It is also a good idea to provide as much information as possible so people
can help you better. What are your system, compiler, processor, etc.?

Ralph.