Re: [Help-gsl] About invalid parameters in cblas implementation

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] About invalid parameters in cblas implementation
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:48:43 +0200

Hello,
Attached I send a file containing the first version of the macros that
performs the checks for the input arguments in level 2 CBLAS functions. I
suppose that it would be reasonable to split the file in small files with
the suitable macro for each group of functions (s, d, c and/or z prefixes).
What do you think about?

Sounds reasonable, you could make it more compact by defining macros
> for each case (stride, dimensions, etc) since they are common to all
> functions and combining them in a macro for each function type.

I don't know if we do this without extra confusion. The problem is that the
arguments stride, dimensions, etc. can be in different positions of the
argument list in the different functions, and pass this information to the
macros would be confused.

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<