[Help-gsl] gsl with fftw example

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl with fftw example
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:28:24 +0200

Hi,

I am quite new to gsl and fftw... and would like to use both libraries to do 1D fft calculations of real data. As I understand it, I could do this without gsl, but it seems that I would need gsl for this to use window functions like Hanning (though I did not see any example yet).
Now, I am looking for some simple example with window functions :-)

Would be nice, if you have a hint!

Best Regards!
Fabian