[Help-gsl] data intersection

From: dantian
Subject: [Help-gsl] data intersection
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:59:32 -0400

Dear all,

I've 2 set of data with different sizes and different not constant intervals.
There are  X and Y columns.
so, I'm wondering whether GSL provides tools to get the intersection point.
I thought about getting get the minimum of the data difference but intervals are different. May be I can use spline interpolation and create a new data set with same X values ..... I don't know if it's possible.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance,
Best,

               Eric.

--
/ Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

dantian.free.fr <http://dantian.free.fr>

/gtalk/: address@hidden
/msn/: address@hidden
/skype/: aihaike

/ Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email. /