Re: [Help-gsl] (no subject)

From: Mohamed Ali
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:27:04 +0100

Hi,

I used GSL on windows using dev-cpp devpack and with codeblocks (GCC
complier). I just extracted the dev-cpp devpack using 7-zip. But, I got some
problems with matrix inverting (work only in debug mode). I moved to Linux
et everything is ok.

It is possible to run it using cygwin also I think.

regards. MedAli.