[Help-gsl] Installing GSL on Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP (was "Window

From: Vicent
Subject: [Help-gsl] Installing GSL on Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP (was "Windows version of GSL")
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:45:09 +0100

Hello, I am writing again because I really need some help in order to make
GSL work on VISUAL STUDIO 2008 (I updated), on a Windows XP environment.

So, again: how can I properly "install" (or just make available for my
Visual C++ projects) the last version of GSL in Visual Studio?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

--
Vicent Giner