Re: [Help-gsl] Eigenvalues of Nonsymmetric matrices

From: Chris Gast
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Eigenvalues of Nonsymmetric matrices
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:34:12 -0800

Thanks, Carl.  Still no luck (same error).  I'm using GSL v1.8 on a Windows
machine (got pre-compiled binaries from SourceForge).  Something I saw in
the archives leads me to believe that perhaps I should try a newer
version--of course, precompiled binaries don't seem to exist for any version
newer than 1.8 (that I can see).

Chris Gast
address@hidden