Re: [Help-gsl] Bspline fitting--problem with derivatives

From: Caterina Michelagnoli
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Bspline fitting--problem with derivatives
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:26:14 +0100

Thanks Rhys,

at the end I managed in solving the problem.

Now I would like to get the derivative but it
seems not to like bspline_deriv and similar:

it gives

error: ‘gsl_bspline_deriv_workspace’ was not declared in this scope

and I couldn't find, in fact, in the include files these functions ...
(I am working with the 1.11 version). I am sorry if it is a stupid
question but I don't know what to do! thanks again!

CM