Re: [Help-gsl] Using GSL in Visual C++ 2008

From: Jim Rockford
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Using GSL in Visual C++ 2008
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:33:12 -0500

I was able to successfully compile Brian Gladman's GSL build projects for
Visual Studio 2008:
http://www.gladman.me.uk/
(click his "computing" link)

You'll have to download the GSL source files, as mentioned in his
instructions, and then build the libraries.  It works great, in my case on
either a WinXP or Win7 64bit OS.

Jim