[Help-gsl] Use of gsl_odeiv_control_hadjust

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-gsl] Use of gsl_odeiv_control_hadjust
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:32:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I'm a student and I'm new in using GSL.
I'm trying to understand how the functions involved in the numerical solution
of a system of ODE work. The GSL manual is quite clear, but I'm having some
problems to understand some little subjects.
Particularly, I can't understand how the function gsl_odeiv_control_hadjust
works. Unfortunately, there are no examples about that function neither in the
manual nor on the net. That function seems to let user choose how to change the
step h of time during the execution of the adaptive method (however, I'm not
sure about that at all, it's only my guess).
May I have some help about the meaning of that function and some explicative
codes in C as examples?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards

A. E.