[Help-gsl] feature request: integrals of Airy functions

From: William Bruno
Subject: [Help-gsl] feature request: integrals of Airy functions
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:18:03 -0600

GSL provides Airy functions and their derivatives, but
not their integrals (which I seem to need). What is the likelihood of GSL providing these? I did find the following non GSL code which claims to provide the integrals:

http://ceta.mit.edu/ceta/comp_spec_func/mitairy.m

I might add that I believe the integral is equivalent to a hypergeometric
function of the class 1F2, which GSL also does not provide (though it
has several others).

As an aside, there is also something called a scorer function that can
be expressed as Airy functions, but that is not a priority (but might
be easy to provide).

Thanks!!!
Bill

William J. Bruno, Ph.D.