[Help-gsl] Re: setting function of gsl_odeiv_system structure to a C++ c

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: setting function of gsl_odeiv_system structure to a C++ class member function
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:51:37 -0500

On 04/20/10 03:35 PM, Luke wrote:
Unfortunately gslwrap seems a bit old and doesn't do anything with the ODE
parts of GSL as far as I can tell.

There is also PyGSL, which seems more up to date, but still doesn't do
anything with the ODE part of GSL.

GSLwrap probably has outlived it's usefulness. I worked on it and with it for about a decade. However, there are a lot of modern, more useful C++ classes available now like TRNG, Eigen and Boost (written by real C++ programmers rather than people like me). And, I suppose, there is something out there for ODE, but that's not my thing.

--
Rodney Sparapani       Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor