Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual

From: Javier Enciso
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:42:30 +0200

Hi All,

Attending Brian's suggestion and since the people at Savannah ask me for a release version before adding our translation project to their platform, I've created a new project at Google's code repository

https://code.google.com/p/gsl-ref-es/

in the wiki section, https://code.google.com/p/gsl-ref-es/w/list, I've added a couple of pages with the basic guidelines to work on the translation. Of course,they are a first draft and must be perfected as the project goes on.

From now on, we'll start our localization project. Stay tune :)

Regards,
Javier