Re: [Help-gsl] 2D FFT

From: Alejandro Cámara Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] 2D FFT
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:24:01 +0200

The GSL provides routines for vector FFT. You can see [1] for more
information and [2] for a (probably bad) example :-)

The 2D FFT can be implemented applying the 1D FFT to the rows and then to
the columns (or viceversa). I'm not sure if this is the prefered way to
implement it or if it can be optimized for the 2D case.

Regards,

[1]:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Fast-Fourier-Transforms.html
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Fast-Fourier-Transforms.html>