Re: [Help-gsl] ERROR "undefined reference"

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] ERROR "undefined reference"
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:28:32 -0400

Hi,

It is the problem of linker.  You have to tell your IDE to link with
gsl and gslcblas libraries when building your program.  If you would
like to try that in console, you can use the following command:
gcc yourprog.c -lgsl -lgslcblas
to generate the correct binary file named "a.out".  Note these options
"-lgsl" and "-lgslcblas".  You IDE should have an equivalent way to do
so.

HZ