Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver

From: hemanth korrapati
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:40:56 +0100

actually, in that case we can find a pseudo inverse of the jacobian find the
least squares solution. I was actually hoping to do that using the framework
provided by gsl. But its not possible as gsl fixes the sizes of the function
vector and of the jacobian matrix.

--
Hemanth Korrapati,
Doctoral Student,