Re: [Help-gsl] Parallelization of GSL CBLAS implementation with OpenMP?

From: John Chludzinski
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Parallelization of GSL CBLAS implementation with OpenMP?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:49:50 -0500

Just got finished last night building GotoBLAS on a Windows 7 box using
MinGW.  Besides having to download wget and build and install it, the make
proceeded rather painlessly (wget is used to download LAPACK).  All I can
say is remember to use the -lgfortran directive when linking against the
GotoBLAS static library, which also contains the LAPACK routines.  BTW, it
took a while to find an LAPACK solution that would work with MinGW.

---John