[Help-gsl] GSL + ROIs

From: Juan Antonio Añel Cabanelas
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL + ROIs
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:26:43 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am trying to write a piece of Fortran code to compute regions of
interest (ROIs) (a 2D data field in my case)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Region_of_interest

if fact, I am trying to convert a routine written in Interactive Data
Languate (IDL) to Fortran. In IDL by ITTVis the computation of the ROIs
is a "feature" included in the language.
I have though that perhaps somebody could have a suggestion to try
something similar for Fortran using the GSL.

Thanks in advance,
Juan.
--
Juan A. Añel