Re: [Help-gsl] Solving Ax=B where A is a complex, singular matrix

From: John Chludzinski
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Solving Ax=B where A is a complex, singular matrix
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:59:02 -0400

I use LAPACK almost exclusively for linear algebra problem, most notably for
eigenvalue problems.  GSL's linear algebra routines simply aren't ready for
primetime, ie.e, they literally require orders of magnatude more CPU time
that LAPACK.

I use LAPACK with Cygwin 1.7 Works wonderfully well.   I've also built
LAPACK+BLAS to work with MinGW.

---John