[Help-gsl] calling a gsl_function from a structure of functions

From: Laura Florescu
Subject: [Help-gsl] calling a gsl_function from a structure of functions
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:19:23 -0600

Hi, I have a structure
field_integrand fld_integrand(double kz, void *p) in which I am
computing a few functions and returning them in a structure. Then I
want to integrate those functions so I have a function field
fld(double r, double z) in which I'd like to integrate those
functions, and it hasn't really worked out to declare them in this fld
function.

Does anybody know if I can declare gsl_functions from a structure of functions?

Thanks a lot,
Laura