Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW

From: David Komanek
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:11:52 +0200

Hi,

what are the PATH variables on your systems ? Once I had experienced
similar problem with different package using ruby gems and I resolved it
by reorganizing PATHs. Some binaries were called from CygWin
installation, other ones from MinGW ....

Maybe it is not your case, but check the Windows PATH variable to be sure.

David