[Help-gsl] help on wavelet transform please?

From: Ghassan Ayesh
Subject: [Help-gsl] help on wavelet transform please?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 13:45:46 -0800

Dear Sirs:

I am using gsl-1.14 wavelet transform library, and I am not sure that I
understand where or how do I get access to my approximations and details for
each level in the DWT? I also do not understand why in the example mentioned
that we set the value of DWT coefficients to zero on a stride of 20?

I read through the manual and searched the web but I did not seem to find any
details on these or examples? Your help would help me tremendously and very
much appreciated. Thanks very much in advance. Happy holidays.

Regards,
-Gus.