Re: [Help-gsl] Kolmogorov-Smirnov-Test in GSL

From: Cathy Slesnick
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Kolmogorov-Smirnov-Test in GSL
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:24:17 +0000 (UTC)

http://cbbp.thep.lu.se/~jari/documents/yat/classtheplu_1_1yat_1_1statistics_1_1KolmogorovSmirnov.html

> If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter, maintainer of yat

Hi Peter,

I would like to use the KS test in yat to compare 2 samples of data.  I have the
yat libraries installed and linked in.  Can you give me an example of how to use
the yat programs?

Thanks,
Cathy