Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with gsl_linalg_cholesky_invert

From: gianluca mastrantonio
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with gsl_linalg_cholesky_invert
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:30:02 +0100

I trie to install the library on another folder,
"/Users/niandra/Documents/gsl_lib". Now using the following command it works:

gcc wrapnorm.c  -I/Users/niandra/Documents/gsl_lib/include
-L/Users/niandra/Documents/gsl_lib/lib    -o wrapnorm -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

Why this happens, and why if i use the default option the installation of the
library doesn't work well?.
G.M.