Re: [Help-gsl] MultiDimensional optimization with parameters in type of

From: Rajeev Singh
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] MultiDimensional optimization with parameters in type of gsl_vector and gsl_matrix
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:01:39 +0530

Hi,

You can use structure to pass arbitrary parameters as follows -

typedef struct {
  gsl_vector * data_set_one;
  gsl_matrix * data_set_two;
} myparameters;

double MLE_Target_Fun( gsl_vector * x, void *params)
{
myparameters * local_param = (myparameters *) params; // casting the pointer
// then use local_param->data_set_one to access the vector
......;
}

Hope it helps.
Rajeev