Re: [Help-gsl] Unable to install latest version of GSL on linux

From: Rhys Ulerich
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Unable to install latest version of GSL on linux
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:32:57 -0500

> If I run that command, it installs the gsl-1.13. I want to install gsl-1.16.

I suggest retrying the download of 1.16 then as your earlier one
seemed to be corrupted (or else you somehow misissued the commands)

You can download-and-unpack into the current directory in one step with
    curl ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gsl/gsl-1.16.tar.gz | tar xzv
on the command line provided curl is installed.

- Rhys