[Help-gsl] Anybody compile gsl on NeXTstep 3.3?

From: Jovan Trujillo
Subject: [Help-gsl] Anybody compile gsl on NeXTstep 3.3?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:38:33 -0700

Hi all,
    I've been wanting to put an old NeXTstation to work on some side
projects at home. I was very close to getting gsl-1.0 to work it it. The
system builds and checks out correctly, but when I try to link the example
"bessel.c" example in the documentation I get this:

cc -I/Users/jovan/include -L/Users/jovan/lib -o bessel bessel.c -lgsl
-lgslcblas -lm
ld: Undefined symbols:
__gsl_sf_bessel_amp_phase_bm0_cs
__gsl_sf_bessel_amp_phase_bth0_cs
_gsl_sf_bessel_asymp_Mnu_e
_gsl_sf_bessel_asymp_thetanu_corr_e

The example program I used was from here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/An-Example-Program.html

The question is what is "make check" doing differently because it is
working just fine. I tried compiling using gsl's libtool but I get the same
errors.

Thanks,
Jovan