Re: [Help-gsl] Possible bug on gsl_bspline_knot constructor

From: Foivos Diakogiannis
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Possible bug on gsl_bspline_knot constructor
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:18:32 +0800

Hi Rhys,

to be honest, I have no idea. It just compiles and runs. With some other
breakpts I tried, I was getting inf values as result of B_i(x), but not
always.  I noticed that if the inconsistent (non increasing) break points
vector values are close to the begining, they are found, but if they are
close to the end of the breakpts they are not. I haven't tested this
thoroughly though.