[Help-gsl] Question on GSL installation

From: Zhengji Guo
Subject: [Help-gsl] Question on GSL installation
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:18:48 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student from rutgers university, I have some problems of using GSL. I am
able to download gsl-1.16 file, however I am confused when reading the INSTALL
file because it’s too long and not clear.

Would please give me some instructions so that I can simply work out how to use
the library included in GSL.

All I need is to use GSL Gaussian random number generator and functions to
compute the cumulative normal distributions by C++ through visual studio.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
John