Re: [Help-gsl] Question on GSL installation

From: Piotr Tryniecki
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Question on GSL installation
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:01:15 +0100

Hello John

Which Linux distribution do you use? Maybe it GSL is included in Your
distribution.You have to check it in Your Linux documentation how to install it.
For example I installed OpenSuse. GSL was included on DVD disc image for
OpenSuse . Installation was simple by choosing GSL to install in YAST which is
standard tool for this distribution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YaST
How to use GSL Gaussian random number generator you have to check
in examples included in GSL documentation.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Random-Number-Generation.html#Random-Number-Genera
 tion

Best regards

Piotr Tryniecki