[Help-gsl] gsl-function: gsl_linalg_exponential_ss

From: Hampel, Dr., Robert
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl-function: gsl_linalg_exponential_ss
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 12:28:11 +0000

Hi gsl-Developers,

I found the gsl function "gsl_linalg_exponential_ss" in the source code of the
library.

I know about your disclaimer about warranty.

Nevertheless, I was wondering if this function is well tested and can be used
stably in general calculations. It is not mentioned in the function index of
the official documentation and, moreover, it is not used by other functions of
the gsl. There are only the associated c- and h-files - that's it.

So my question is: Can this function be used like - or analogous in the sense
of warranty to - the other functions mentioned in the function index of the
documentation?

Greetings,

rhampel