[Help-gsl] ODE fail

From: Richard Harke
Subject: [Help-gsl] ODE fail
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:38:11 -0700

I have a set of ODE's I'm trying to solve. After I installed gsl, I built
and ran
the example, vanderpol.c. No problem. I then changed func and jac for my
problem, changed the number of eqs. to 4. The output was simply the
initial values repeated over and over. I put beak points in func and jac.
They are never called!? Is there possibly some simple explanation or am
I doomed to slog through the library code to find this?

The eqs are:
dx/dt =xdot
dy/dt = ydot
d(xdot)/dt = a function of x, y,xdot, ydot
d(ydot)/dt = a function of x, y, xdot, ydot

Thanks for any suggestion