Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:06:50 -0600

On 10/23/2015 06:01 AM, Theler German Guillermo wrote:
2. What functionality would you like to see added to GSL?
Interpolation of data in arbitrary dimensions both in structured and
non-structured grids.

3. Are you willing to develop and contribute the features you want?
Yes, although I do not know if I will meet GSL coding standars.

This is something many people have requested over the years - it would be great if you could develop a library extension on this so people could try it out