[Help-gsl] GSL performance compared to C++ alternatives such as Armadill

From: Christopher Choi
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL performance compared to C++ alternatives such as Armadillo
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:43:31 -0400

Hello all,

First of this is not a flame post, I would like to use GSL as linear
algebra library for Neural Network training, so this would involve
calculating hessian matrices, normal matrix and vector operations etc... I
was curious as to how does GSL compares to C++ alternatives such as
Armadillo, what are the pros and cons of using GSL as suppose to the
alternatives?

Additionally if someone could put me towards some benchmarks that would be
great.

Thanks
Chris