[Help-gsl] Indiana University - http://www.iu.edu/

From: Sergey Shcherbina
Subject: [Help-gsl] Indiana University - http://www.iu.edu/
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 06:22:33 +0000

Dear Sibali Debnath,

You are fully right to use of GSL software.
But is the difference between our approaches how install it. I did the
installation through  graphic interface - see attached file with screen
shot of this software. If you want to do it through tar.gz, I hope it
will work in your computer. But I don't know the OS what do you use in
your computer.

If it is Linux:
1) tar -xf  gsl-2.0.tar.gz in folder for it.
2) ./configure
3) make
4) make install
5) make clean

But I don't guarantee the successful result of this process, I propose
to search in goole.com how to do it, because I used graphics interface
for installation. If it will not work  you can  to use these other
methods, for example
A) http://lfs.osuosl.org/blfs/view/cvs/general/gsl.html
B) http://community.schemewiki.org/?GEE-Guile-GSL-install

Best wishes,